Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sacrificial Love - Sister Support

The e-mail moved me.

My friend.

Her life is as full as mine. Her household bustles. She probably hasn't had Together Time with her husband for a hundred years.

But this is what it said:

"We'd love to take the boys tonight. We'll have pizza and play. You spend some time with your man. Blow out the candle on the piano.
And set a fire in your hearts."

Sacrificial love.

The sisterly kind.

What a beautiful example of carrying each other's burdens, reaching into someone's life, and serving one another in love.

Thank you, friend....

Lord, what a precious gift ~ this friend of mine. Thank you for those who are supportive of my marriage and my life. Please help me to be sensitive and others' focused, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment