Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Year Quietly Closing - And a Link to "Held Fast" (Logan's Cave Rescue)

Dearest Friends,

The year quietly closes. There are so many things I'm thankful for. Small moments. Milestones. Family and friends and God's sweet grace. As we gather together, a bevy brothers sprawls over the floor. Lonny and I are tender to be in the center of it all. And I'm grateful. I'm grateful for the togetherness. I'm grateful for the gift that God gave us in holding and delivering our first born son.

That miracle, that blessing, will continue to be strong on my heart.

So, from our family to yours, we wish you a Happy New Year. Thank you for being with us in 2012.

May the Lord hold and keep you.

With Love,
Shawnelle and Men

Link to "Held Fast" from the January 2013 issue of GUIDEPOSTS.

Safe-and-secure-in-gods-arms

No comments:

Post a Comment