Monday, June 30, 2014

Oh Be Careful, Little Mouth, What You Say

Hello Friends,

I hope that this finds you having a sweet start to the week.

As a family, one of the biggest challenges we have in taming our tongues. I think it's because words are so easy to come out, but they are impossible to take back in. In today's post, I share about something that happened between my youngest boys, but it was a valuable lesson for us all.

Here's the link:


http://www.guideposts.org/blogs/family-grace/oh-be-careful-little-mouth-what-you-say?int_source=front_page&int_medium=LN&int_campaign=FamilyGrace





With Love,
Shawnelle




2 comments:

  1. Your posts always come at the best time for me. It's been a tough summer so far. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kathy. I know from your blog that you're working through some transitions. God brings you to heart, and I'll pray for you when He does. Best blessings! And a big hug!

    ReplyDelete