Monday, March 3, 2014

A New Adventure

Hello Dear Friends,

I'm excited to share that we're heading into a new adventure. I've been asked to blog on the Guideposts website, and it's an honor that brings joy and gratitude to my heart.

I want to thank you for your kindness, support, emails, and friendships. Time is a precious thing, and I'm deeply thankful for what we've shared here together. It's my hope, my prayer, that we'll continue to connect each Monday and Thursday on the Guideposts site. For now, I won't be posting here, but I'll bring the Published Works page up to date and will keep that fresh.

The title of my blog at Guideposts is Family Grace, and the first post is today!


You can find me here:


http://www.guideposts.org/blogs/family-grace/handprints-of-grace?int_source=undefined&int_medium=LN&int_campaign=FamilyGrace


The content of the posts will remain the same...experiencing God's sweet grace in the simple places of life.

Will you pray for me in this new endeavor? And I'd be most blessed if you'd come along, too...




With so much love,
Shawnelle



No comments:

Post a Comment