Monday, February 10, 2014

Sharing A Blessing

Morning Friends,

Today I'd just like to share a blessing. I have a story in the new release Chicken Soup for the Soul: Miracles Happen. The sweetest part of the blessing is that my oldest son, Logan, has a story in the book, too. It's his writing debut, and I'm so proud.

Mostly, though, I'm grateful to the Lord..for reaching low and intervening and working in our lives in unexpected and mighty ways.

To Him be the glory!

I'm forever in awe.

With love,
Shawnelle

 


2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful. You are such a beautiful storyteller, and I'm sure Logan has your gift, too. Congratulations! I must go get a copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy. I appreciate your writing,too. Very much. And thanks for the encouragement for my son.

      Delete