Thursday, August 22, 2013

SozoWomen

Morning dear Friends,

I've recently been invited to join the beautiful ladies at SozoWomen as a site writer. Sweet blessing! The site is lovely, encouraging, insipiring. Glory to God!

I'll be posting there a couple of times a month. I'll continue to post every Monday and Thursday here, but if I've recently posted at SozoWomen, I'll post the link at Family Grace with My Five Sons.

Like today.

Learning Defense - Shawnelle Eliasen

Please click on the link above for a message I've written on finding time to nurture a marriage, right in the middle of the wild and wonderful!

Have a blessing-rich, end-of-summer weekend. The boys and I are sending warm hugs.

With love,

Shawnelle

4 comments:

  1. Congrat's, Shawnelle! This a marvelous opportunity for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, BJ. You have always been such a dear encourager and strong example to me. Thanks for that - and more. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - obviously so well deserved. I've never heard of the site - off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kathy. I'd love it if you would. You are such a sweet encourager. Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you? I hope so:)

    ReplyDelete