Friday, April 19, 2013

Learning Hearts

Logan is teaching Gabe to play the piano.

Gabe's frame is small in front of the old upright. But Logan sits near, teaching his brother, guiding him.


It takes time, dedication, and a willingness of heart.

I listen. I go about my own things as the plink, plink, plink, over time, over days, transforms to a sweet tune.

And I think about my own life. I think about my relationship with God.

I want to learn. I'm not content with where I'm at.




Teach me, Lord, open your Word to me. Teach me new things. Teach me new ways. Breathe into my life. I want to live transformed.

My heart is like Gabe's. I'm excited about the things I'll learn.

I know the Spirit will come near.

And God will meet my desire with His grace.


              Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law. Psalm 119:18


No comments:

Post a Comment